We believe safety and health of the employees is of prime importance to the company at the workplace. We also realize that it is our duty to ensure the same at the company premises and safety measures taken today are the performance boosting steps for bright future of the company.
Steps undertaken to ensure safety :-
- Regular inspection of the workplace.
- Safety gear is provided to the workers according to their position at the premises for ex; Safety clothing, Masks, gloves, glasses, head gear etc.
- Machine handling is restricted to the trained personnel only.
- All factory areas properly lit. Roofing done with respect to ample sunlight exposure and Flame Proof Fittings from Bajaj Allianz are used extensively.
- Factory premises adequately ventilated to ensure smooth working.
- Fire Safety Equipments such as Water Hydrant, Safety Shower, Fir Extinguisher.
- All employees are informed about the first aid arrangements available in the factory.
- Adequate arrangement made for fire-fighting equipments.
- Factory layout is designed in such a way that multiple escape route's are available in case of emergency.
- Machinery user manuals are available for reference at any point of time.
Our offered product range find its use in various industrial sectors. Some of the products, which are used for specific industries are mentioned below:
Food Industry Products
- Sorbitan Mono Laurate: Used as anti-foam in food and protein processing
- Sorbitan Mono Stearate: Primarily used as an emulsifier to keep water and oils mixed & also used in manufacturing Dry Yeast, cake fillings and icing.
- Sorbitan Tri Stearate: Used as an anti-foaming agent in chocolates & for best gloss and bloom resistance. Prevents crystal formation & sandiness in margarine.
- Glycerol Mono Stearate: Used as an emulsifier in various bakery products like ice-creams and lubricant for extruded products like pasta.
- Dioctyl Sulfosuccinate: Wetting agent or Solubilizer for flavor emulsion stabilizers in carbonated/non-carbonated soft drinks.
- Defoamer: Fatty acid ester base defoamer in Sugar Distilleries as an anti-foaming agent during fermentation process.
- Polyoxyethylene Sorbitan Mono Laurate (Polysorbate 20): Used as a wetting agent in flavored mouth drops such as Ice Drops helping to provide a spreading feeling.
- Polyoxyethylene Sorbitan Mono Oleate (Polysorbate 80): Used as an emulsifier in food, particularly in ice-cream.
- Polyoxyethylene Sorbitan Mono Stearate (Polysorbate 60): Used as an emulsifier, stabilizer in large no. of foods like chewing gum, ice-cream, soft drinks and dairy products.
- Sorbitan Mono Stearate & Sorbitan Mono Palmitate: The sorbitan stearate & palmitate organogels may have potential applications. As delivery vehicles for drugs, antigens & ointments.
- Sorbitan Mono Oleate: Liquid W/O emulsifier & O/W emulsion stabilizer particularly recommended for unsaturated lipid components.
- Di-Octyl Sulfosuccinate: It is used as an excipient in the production of tablets & suspensions. Also used in conjunction with irrigation.
- Sorbitan Mono Laurate: As a humeactenant, dispersant penetrant auxiliary emulsifier in pharma.
- Polyoxyethylene Sorbitan Mono Oleate (Polysorbate 80): Used to stabilize aqueous formulations of medications & used as an Emulsifier in the manufacture of arrhythmic amiodarone.
- Sorbitan Tri Oleate: Emulsifier for pharmaceutical and cosmetics.
- Polyoxyethylene Sorbitan Mono Laurate (Polysorbate 20): Used as an excipient in pharmaceutical applications to stabilize emulsions & suspensions. As a solubilizer for pharmaceutical products.
- Sorbitan Sesqui Oleate: Used in pharmaceutical & cosmetic creams like Spray powder, ointments.
- Polyoxyethylene Sorbitan Mono Palmitate (Polysorbate 40): Used as an emulsifier, dispersant, penetrant, leveling agent, lubricant, antistat for pharmaceutical applications.
- Sorbitan Mono Oleate: It is a Non-ionic, lipophillic (Oil loving) surfactant. Used for preparing excellent water in oil emulsifier for neutral and mildly alkaline and acidic pH system. It is used as emulsifier for making Emulsion Explosives and used as co-surfactant with DG6 (Polymerized emulsifiers) for the packaged explosives.
- Di-Octyl Sulfosuccinates: It is an anionic surfactant, a substance that lowers the surface tension of water. It is well known for its superior wetting power. Hence used as a wetting agent in textile industry.
- Defoamer: DD-40 is a blend of anionic surfactant & any fatty acid ester. The former act as a defoamer i.e. kill the foam formed and later acts as anti-foam. The product very well suits fermentation system and has a good effect on yeast vitality and cell count.
Personal & Home Care
- Benzal Konium Chloride
- Coco Amido Propyl Betaine
- Coco Di Ethyl Amide
- Coco Mono Ethyl Amide
- Glycerol Mono Stearate (Non-Self Emulsifying)
- Glycerol Mono Stearate (Self Emulsifying)
- Polyoxyethyle Sorbitan Mono Laurate (Polysorbate-20)
- Polyoxyethyle Sorbitan Mono Oleate(Polysorbate-80)
- Polyoxyethyle Sorbitan Mono Stearate (Polysorbate-60)
- Sorbitan Mono Laurate
- Sorbitan Mono Oleate
- Sorbitan Mono Palmitate
- Sorbitan Mono Stearate
- Sorbitan Sesqui Oleate
- Sorbitan Sesqui Oleate
- Sorbitan Tri Oleate
- Sorbitan Tri-Stearate